About the Sharonville Convention Center
“The new facility is state-of-the-art. Lighting is superb and the contemporary flair fits especially well with our event. Parking is ample and convenient. Plus, the staff is top notch.” – Bruce Metzger of Queen City Shows.
The region’s only certified sustainable event facility is conveniently located just 15 miles north of downtown Cincinnati, just off I-75 and I-275. The Center provides a beautiful and contemporary relaxed suburban location for meetings, conventions, banquets, trade shows and public events, with all the amenities of a big city.
The recently renovated multi-level facility features nineteen meeting rooms with 65,000 square feet of flexible space and state-of-the-art amenities. The features of the new center include:
- 20,000 square foot Exhibit Hall
- A beautiful new 14,000 square foot Ballroom
- 8,200 square foot room divisible by 3
- 7,400 square foot room divisible by 5
- 6,300 square foot room divisible by 4
- 3 additional break-out rooms
- New technologies including electronic signage, message boards, complimentary wi-fi and an innovative projection wall at the entrance to welcome your guests
- Built-in registration areas and ticket counters
- Wheelchair Accessible
The Sharonville Convention Center offers stellar food and beverage service provided by Ovations Food Services, prepared in our own kitchens under the direction of Le Cordon Bleu trained chef, Bradley Muchnicki.
Learn more about the Sharonville Convention Center by calling 513-771-7744.