The main level of the Sharonville Convention Center features a 20,455 square foot Exhibit Hall, 6,270 square feet of meeting space that is divisible by four, and the dramatically different 14,067 square foot Northern Lights Ballroom.
- 20,455 square feet of column free floor space (divisible by two)
- Drive in access
- Loading dock with hydraulic lift and leveler
- Water, drainage, compressed air, electricity, telephone service & high speed internet access available
- 20 foot ceiling height
- Four state of the art meeting rooms totaling 6,270 square feet with versatile space that can hold groups from 50 to 700
- All meeting rooms have telecommunications and basic wireless internet free of charge.
- All meeting rooms have sound abatement panels and/or an air-wall system
- Each room offers individual light, sound and temperature controls
Northern Lights Ballroom
- 14,067 square foot magnificent Ballroom that can accommodate up to 1,000 for a seated meal (divisible by two)
- Dramatic 19 foot ceilings
- Elegant lighting that includes wall up lighting and modern chandeliers
- Two state of the art built in bars with portable bars available
- Expansive pre-function area with natural light and veranda access